Thought Technology introduces new additions to its Rehab Suite: ProComp5, ProComp Infiniti and FlexComp Infiniti.
The Rehab Suite proposes various assessment and training protocols with very helpful guidelines for beginners, as well as experts.
It combines dynamic graphics, with analysis and reporting functions, the result of 30 years of experience in Biofeedback.
Depending on the hardware of your choice, the Suite includes:
- Surface Electromyography (SEMG)
- Range of Motion (ROM)
- Muscle Testing
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Skin Conductance and Peripheral Temperature
Clinically Relevant Documentation
The Rehab Suite has been designed by and for physical therapists. It comes with a clinical guide, explaining the general concepts of each modality.
Comprehensive View of Patient Rehabilitation
The Rehab Suite provides a wide variety of assessment protocols for:
- Dynamic and Static SEMG Assessment
- Dynamic and Static Range of Motion
- Muscle Testing with or without SEMG
Benefits of Biofeedback Training
By providing the patient, and their therapist, access to muscular information about which they are both generally unaware, biofeedback provides accurate, reliable, measurable, objective data to augment and support the subjective reporting of the patient and observations of the therapist.
Muscle activity can be recorded and used to provide both instant feedback for motivation, learning and improved rehabilitation and display trend reports over sessions, to demonstrate with objective numbers, the value of the therapy both to the patient and the service provider or payer.
Audio Visuals Can Make A World of Difference
Comprehensive use of animations and sounds provide relevant rehabilitation goals and activities to keep patients motivated at the highest level:
- Single and dual channel line graphs, bar graphs and digital displays.
- Spectral displays
- Median frequency for muscle fatigue assessment
- Above and below threshold sound feedback options
- A wide variety of sounds and music
- Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your patients to follow.
The Suite comes with a number of pre-made templates - or you can create your own.