Our MyoTrac3 and MyoTrac Infiniti are used as an essential part of many therapeutic treatments and clinical assessment protocols for incontinence and muscle rehabilitation.
They allow you to measure high-resolution surface electromyography (SEMG). The Rehab Suite proposes various SEMG assessment and training protocols with very helpful guidelines for beginners, as well as experts.
It combines dynamic graphics, with analysis and reporting functions, the result of 30 years of experience in Biofeedback.
Clinically Relevant Documentation
The Rehab Suite has been designed by and for physical therapists. It comes with a clinical guide, explaining the general concepts of each modality.
Benefits of Biofeedback Training
By providing the patient, and their therapist, access to muscular information about which they are both generally unaware, biofeedback provides accurate, reliable, measurable, objective data to augment and support the subjective reporting of the patient and observations of the therapist.
Muscle activity can be recorded and used to provide both instant feedback for motivation, learning and improved rehabilitation and display trend reports over sessions, to demonstrate with objective numbers, the value of the therapy both to the patient and the service provider or payer.
Audio Visuals Can Make A World of Difference
Comprehensive use of animations and sounds provide relevant rehabilitation goals and activities to keep patients motivated at the highest level:
- Single and dual channel line graphs, bar graphs and digital displays.
- Spectral displays
- Median frequency for muscle fatigue assessment
- Above and below threshold sound feedback options
- A wide variety of sounds and music
- Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your patients to follow.
An extensive set of scripts geared to the treatment of incontinence. The suite provides work-rest or continuous exercise protocols containing templates of varying degrees of difficulty. Allows you to build training programs suited to your patient's individual needs.
The Suite proposes various screens and scripts for:
- Perineal Control
- Controlled perineal contraction
- Held perineal contraction
- Pelvic floor hypertonicity
- Pelvic floor hypotonicity
- Postpartum perineal tonicity
- Relaxation of perineal muscles
- Stress incontinence
- and more...