RESPeRATE is the only FDA-cleared, non-drug, medical device clinically proven to lower high blood pressure with no side effects. RESPeRATE has gained acceptance as part of the standard of care for hypertension treatment and has been incorporated into therapeutic guidelines and has being featured in numerous medical and popular publications.
Our smartest device ever
All the power of our original RESPeRATE in just half the size. RESPeRATE Ultra was designed with input from thousands of users. Featuring a large, enhanced display, fewer buttons and simple menus, this unit is a true pleasure to experience.
RESPeRATE Ultra also includes a first-of-its-kind Interactive Tutorial that effortlessly guides you to become an expert in harnessing the natural power of your breathing. It’s like having your own personal breathing coach.
How it lowers blood pressure
Harness the natural power of breathing to lower blood pressure
High blood pressure is generally caused by your blood vessels tightening up and narrowing; this then causes your heart to pump harder. RESPeRATE’s unique breathing exercise relaxes constricted blood vessels to reduce high blood pressure.
- When you use RESPeRATE, you put on headphones and attach a sensor around your chest.
- RESPeRATE’s breathing sensor automatically analyzes your individual breathing pattern and creates a personalized melody composed of two distinct inhale and exhale guiding tones.
- Simply listen to the melody through the headphones and your body’s natural tendency to follow external rhythms will enable you to easily synchronize your breathing to the tones.
- By gradually prolonging the exhalation tone to slow your breathing, RESPeRATE leads you to the therapeutic zone of less than 10 breaths per minute.
- Within a few minutes, the muscles surrounding the small blood vessels in your body relax, blood flows more freely and your blood pressure is significantly reduced.
RESPeRATE’s unique breathing exercise relaxes constricted blood vessels to reduce high blood pressure.
RESPeRATE is the only non-drug solution for lowering blood pressure with such an extensive amount of clinical support.
- Ten clinical studies have proven the effectiveness of RESPeRATE on lowering blood pressure. The results have been published in reputable journals such as the American Journal of Hypertension and Journal of Human Hypertension
- The California Technology Assessment Forum (CTAF), a program of the Blue Shield of California Foundation, unanimously agreed that RESPeRATE is a safe and effective medical approach to treat hypertension.
- RESPeRATE is now featured in more than 20 popular and professional text books including Mayo Clinic’s “On High Blood Pressure” and the American Heart Association’s “Hypertension Primer”.
What is included:
- Small, portable computerized unit with interactive tutorial
- Breathing sensor
- Ear buds
- User Manual
- 4 AA batteries
- Memory to help you track your progress
- Carry case for Ultra
RESPeRATE Ultra $ 299.00