Download MyoTrac Infiniti brochure
MyoTrac Infiniti™ redefines the field of muscle re-education and
rehabilitation by incorporating unique features designed to meet a wide
variety of needs and budgets for clinical, research and home use. The
clinical system is further enhanced by the powerful BioGraph
MyoTrac Infiniti systems allow you to measure high-resolution surface
electromyography (SEMG) and perform electrical stimulation in a large number
of configurations. The MyoTrac Infiniti stands apart from the competition by
also performing SEMG-triggered stimulation. SEMG is used to trigger
stimulation, to help patients improve volitional activation of target muscle
groups. This combination of three modalities enhances treatment
possibilities and eliminates the requirements for multiple devices.
The Platform is divided into three main products:
- Stand Alone device with touch screen
- Bargraphs, linegraphs, stats
- Adjustable gains
- Statistics stored to memory
- Patient lock feature
MyoTrac Infiniti Clinical
All the features of MyoTrac Infiniti plus:
- Data stored on compact flash cards from standard MyoTrac Infiniti units
can be transferred to the BioGraph Infiniti clinical systems database.
- On board memory - saves SEMG statistical summary data.
- PC USB interface - allows live recording to BioGraph Infiniti software,
powers the unit and recharges the batteries. ·
- Includes BioGraph Infiniti PC software and specialized Rehab Suite.
MyoTrac Infiniti Dual SEMG and Dual SEMG Clinical
- Ideal for those who do not require stimulation. Includes the same SEMG
features as the MyoTrac Infiniti. A clinical version with the BioGraph
Infiniti software is also available.
- Battery Charging - External power supply included
- Rugged Ergonomic Case with Beltclip
- Headphone Jack
- Audio feedback Variable pitch tone: proportional to the signal or above
or below threshold.
- 2 Channel SEMG + Stimulation
- MyoTrac Infiniti is delivered with a set of pre-programmed protocols:
50 Stimulation, 30 SEMG, 30 SEMG-triggered stimulation.
- Easily create and save your own protocols for SEMG, stimulation and
SEMG-triggered stimulation, using a series of intuitive and guided screens
with touch-screen technology.
- Review your SEMG sessions directly on the unit in a statistical summary
format, or replay saved sessions from compact flash.
Use Back button to return to previous page.